Today, day on Veterans, we salute anyone who has served our nation in battle or peace, and we thank them for his or her sacrifice.
This year marks the 75th anniversary of VA MORTGAGE LOAN Advantage offerings through the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, also called the GI Expenses. Since 1944, this legislation has created opportunities for people who have served our country, ranging from vocational coaching to mortgage loans.
opens in a new windowFacts
About VA MORTGAGE LOANS:
- Almost 24 million mortgage loans have been guaranteed simply by the Veterans Administration.
- Almost 82% of VA mortgage loans are created with no straight down payment.
- The VA also provides grants to greatly help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a house to meet up their needs. This past year the VA provided 2,000 grants totaling $104 million.
opens in a new windowBenefits of the VA MORTGAGE LOAN:
- No down transaction
- No Private Home loan Insurance*
- Lower credit history requirements
- Limitation on closing expenses
- Lower average attention rates
The best thing that you can do today to celebrate Veterans Day would be to share these details with those that can reap the benefits of these opportunities. To find out more, or to see how to qualify to employ a VA MORTGAGE LOAN Benefit, let’s gather to navigate through the procedure.
You may also enjoy reading…
Oliver and Devinee Overton-Morgan
Morgan Property Solutions
Orlando Property Management
Orlando Property Manager
Property Manager in Orlando
Orlando Real Estate